Words by: Sole Sastre
You can celebrate Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s love and any desire to set the day aside and go your own way (I’m looking at you anti-Valentine’s Day celebrants…with much love, of course) at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Just try one of these fun, fit and fab activities!
1. Love nature? Glide through the Lowcountry on tandem kayaks. Wildlife sightings guaranteed.
2. Take your little heart throb for a ride on a bicycle made for two…ish.
3. Get the squad together and dress to impress for cocktails at the The Lobby Bar.
4. Score on the court…or don’t. It’s still love!
5. You can’t go wrong with a long walk on Kiawah Beach…
6. Swing by the Market at Town Center and pick up a few picnic items for a picnic at Night Heron Park.
7. The couple that plays together, stays together, so hit one of the five championship courses.
8. Have an ice cream social at Beaches & Cream.
9. Show yourself a little love at The Spa.
10. Book a room with a breathtaking view at The Sanctuary. Expert Tip: Jasmine Porch has a killer breakfast.